2.23.2009

Thanks so much!

A few days ago I posted asking to see how many were pinching pennies with me, what the consensus was about the blog and what people wanted to see more on the blog.  I was overwhelmed with the compliments, the encouragement and the support!  Thank you so much.  It just warms my heart that people visit the blog and makes me feel all puffed up inside with pride that people left such wonderful compliments and suggestions.  

From the suggestions left on the comments I have looked into the awesome deals at CVS...post to come soon!  And Belle, I am working on our request for my reaction to the My Pic Tales book I made.  Coming soon just for you.

Don't forget to check me out on Facebook and now Twitter.  I am new at Twitter so bare with me as I muddle my way and learn how to tweet!

No comments: