2.25.2009

Quiznos is Giving Away 1 Million Subs

Quiznos is giving away one million small subs! Awesome.  You know how I feel about FREE! Go HERE  and sign up for your coupon to be e-mailed to you.  I got mine within a few minutes delivered into my e-mail box.  But be aware that my gmail account flagged it as spam and I had to go digging for it.  There are a few restrictions.  You have to use the coupon with in 5 days of printing it.  You have to show photo ID when you redeem it. You can not use it on a combo deal.  You will have to pay tax on your purchase. Void if copied. Limit one coupon per person for the promotion.  

If you can live with these restrictions then you get your free sub!  I have my coupon printed out and sitting next to me. I can't wait till lunch tomorrow!

No comments: