2.19.2009

LOVE my font!!!

As promised I have uploaded and created my own handwriting using  yourfont.com.  I can't tell you how easy it was to use the program!  I would say it was easy as 1-2-3 but it was easier than that!  I thought for sure I would get frustrated at some point and time, as I often do with free programs, but it didn't happen.  The website says that you can have your own font in 15 minutes and they aren't kidding!  My biggest hold up was getting my template scanned.  I had to send my completed template with my husband to his office because we don't have a scanner at home.  If I didn't have to go through that step I definitely could have completed this project in 15 minutes.  My next project would to be to get other family members to fill out the template so I can have their handwriting to use as journaling for the scrapbooks for the girls.  Thank you to yourfont.com.  What a wonderful service you have provided.

My only regret is that I wish I had better handwriting.  But it is mine and my font was free!!

No comments: