2.22.2009

A Sunday of Deals

My oldest daughter and I did the rounds of the drug stores this afternoon and did our best to snap up as many deals as we could! Once she got over the fact that she was not going to be able to get everything she laid eyes on, we had a good time. Here are the deals we were able to pick up:

Wallgreens:

No Rub Solution: 1.99
Revlon Cream Gloss: 9.99
Fruitics: 3.99( -1.00 MFG coupon) 2.99
Revlon Concealer (foundation pictures) 9.99
Total : 26.40 (with taxes)

All 4 of these items I will be getting for FREE! They are apart of the Walgreens Easy Saver Catalog.  After I come home and plug in my receipt to the rebate center on Walgreens and they will send me a check in the mail for 24.96. ( I still have to pay sales tax)  I will take these items for $1.44 out of pocket!

Rite Aid
as advertised the Fruitics flowing waves products are FREE after rebate.

I was able to get a shampoo, conditioner and a styling product.  I did have to do 3 separate transactions and I don't think the clerk was entirely happy about it but I wasn't breaking any rules and she did it any way. I also had a coupon for $1 off a shampoo or conditioner!  So I saved more money on top of my free items! I did go home and submit my receipts on line and will wait for my rebate checks to come in the mail.


The trick to all of this is if your local drug store has these items in stock. In this case the early bird gets the deal.  Let me know how you made out with finding your deal!




No comments: