10.31.2008

Getting More at A.C. Moore

A.C. Moore can be a very expensive place for me. I constantly have 'projects' in the works. Just ask any one who has been inside my house. The dining room table is covered with a sewing machine, ribbon, a glue gun, beads, pins, and other random items. All of these items belong to one project or another. I have to do my best to pinch pennies where I can at the craft store.

A.C. Moore has become my newest weakness when it comes to crafting. The area that I live in does not have a lot of options for crafting so A.C. Moore is the best we have as far as places to purchase craft items. The wonderful thing about A.C. Moore is that they have coupons in the Sunday newspaper ALL THE TIME! They also have coupons you can print out at home off of their website and from time to time you get a coupon along with your receipt when you check out.

My latest way of pinching a penny takes a little planning and a bit more patience. I use my coupons that I clip out of the paper and I print out off the website to purchase the items for my project one at a time. It may take a few weeks to get all my items but I have saved 50% off my project. It is worth it to me!

No comments: