1.04.2009

Baby Boy Wipes Box Cover



I got bored looking at my daughters' wipes box just sitting there on her changing table. It is nice and all but I don't know the baby on the box and it does not 'go' with her room. So I digi scrapped a 'cover'. It is a 3x6" rectangle (printed on card stock) for the front and one for the back. But that is not the freebie today!

My good friend is having a baby boy in February and I wanted her to have a cover for her box. So with the generosity of Farrah Smith and her Baby Boy kit I created these front and back plates for the Pampers wipes box. Look for the rerelease of the Baby Boy kit this January!
If you would like one for yourself here is a download for you. I printed this on card stock but I am sure you could use regular paper. I trimmed them and then applied to the wipes box with double stick tape.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a clever idea. thanks

The Deming Four said...

love it! I am going to print one out today. I have 6 mo. twins so I am always looking for fun and inexpensive things to do to dress things up for them. thank you!

ps - loved your coffee scrub idea too. I think I'll do that next year!